L’Alliance Française d’Oklahoma City is pleased to announce the 2011 Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows, and publish their research findings.
- Jeanne Lynn, Westmoore High School, Moore, Music Education Report.
- Kristen Mathias, Oklahoma School of Science and Math, Midwest City, Eating Habits, Report.
- Chebon Ryan, Classen School of Advanced Studies, Oklahoma City, World Language Education, Report.
- Samantha Woods, Westmoore High School, Moore, Bullying, Report.
The 2011 Fellows from France who visited Oklahoma in October are:
- Bruce BLIGNY: Memories of the Dust Bowl Report
- Jeannette BOTTE: Agriculture in Oklahoma & Picardy: A comparative study Report
- Sonya CARON: The French and American Cultures: Always the Same Stereotypes on both sides? Report
- Coline DELLIS: A cross-cultural study (USA/France) of global warming perception and risks of natural disasters Report
- Colette DUCHATEAU: Wheat Culture and Commercialization in Oklahoma and Picardy Report
- Solènne GUILLOT: How important is Indian heritage in Oklahoma today? Part 1 I Part 2 I Part 3 I Part 4
- Alix PORNON: Immigration and Integration in Oklahoma City Report
- Winnie RAZAFINJATOVO: How do American students perceive the French schooling system? Do French students have an ideal vision of studying in America? Report