L’Alliance Française d’Oklahoma City is pleased to present the final research reports for the 2013 Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows.
- Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco American Fellows Intro | Video
- Adrienne Coyle, Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics: Women in Science. Research | Slide Show | Video
- Dylan Cunningham, Ada High School: French & American Rites of Passage. Research | Introduction | Video Presentation
- Sierra Holling, Mustang High School: The Influence of the Arts in Education: A Comparison between France and the United States. Research | Slide Show | Video
- Lorena Serrano, Edmond Santa Fe High School: La Mode: A Comparison of French & American Adolescent Fashion. Research I Slide Show | Video
- Kelly Woods, Westmoore High School: Comment va la semaine ? Research | Slide Show | Video
- Jassie Zaidi, Piedmont High School: La Politique française. Research | Slide Show | Video