2018 Franco-American Fellows!
Congratulations to the Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows Class of 2018. The students will travel to France to conduct their research and will be accompanied by Cyndy Shaw of Westminster School.
We applaud all students and teachers who guided their students through the application process. We were so impressed with the quality of applicants. These seven outstanding students are from six different high schools. The 2018 Fellows, their schools and their research topics are:
- Anna Thompson, Heritage Hall Upper School, “American Youth Culture in France”
- Brendon Becker, Westmoore High School, “Patriotism in the U.S. vs France”
- Cassie DeGroot, Stillwater High School, “Post-Secondary Paths in France”
- Priyanna Patel, Edmond Memorial High School, “Cultural and Societal Differences in France Before and after WW I”
- Vanessa Oloba, Edmond North High School, "The American Standardized Test: the ACT vs the French Standardized Test: the BAC"
- Maria DeLoera, Bishop McGuinness High School, "Environmental Perspectives in France and America"
- Abigail Melssen, Edmond North High School, "Study Habits of French Students Compared to American Students"
Please consider a tax free donation to the Alliance Française for this program.